13 May 2020
Energy Transition World Forum
Where leaders gather to identify the business models, technologies and incentives required to meet the 2030 and 2050 climate targets.
A one-day specialist forum bringing together the major stakeholders in the decarbonisation industry, transport and the connected energy system. Part of Flame – the leading gas and LNG conference in Europe.
2020 programme preview
Meet the end-to-end energy supply chain
Join industrial customers, utilities, energy/fuel suppliers, grid operators, regulators and government representatives to share decarbonisation pilot results, opportunities for collaboration and meaningful discussions about the economic prospects of the major low carbon energy solutions.
Industrial customer perspectives on:
- Energy transition strategies and future requirements
- Remaining competitive as carbon pricing and climate regulations increase
- Commitments to green gas, wind, solar, CCUS and other technologies
The greening of heavy transport:
- Decarbonisation plans and progress in Maritime, HGVs, trains and buses
- Future fuel, energy and infrastructure requirements
Emerging opportunities on energy storage, flexibility and coupling
- Developments in the scaling up of power-to-gas, green/blue hydrogen, EVs/VPPs and other technologies
- The most promising new business models for building flexibility into the connected energy system
#ETWF is co-located with the Flame conference, Europe’s largest and most prestigious gas and LNG conference. For the first time in 2020, it will share networking breaks and morning plenaries with the main conference, for added networking with potential partners.
Get your brand the exposure and attention it deserves
Use our platform to showcase your innovative ideas and present your latest projects to 100+ professionals from the end-to-end energy supply chain.
Create greater awareness of your brand with one of our custom sponsorship and exhibition, networking and digital packages.
Get the latest event updates
View Session: National policies, incentives and regulatory frameworks for the energy transition
Is Europe on course to reach its decarbonisation targets for 2030 and 2050? How effective are the policies currently in place to assist with the transition to a low carbon economy, and how might they be strengthened?
Filmed at the 2019 Energy Transition World Forum in Amsterdam, this panel discussion provides an in-depth appraisal of the policy landscape shaping decarbonisation initiatives in Europe.
Log in or register for your KNect365 account now to view.