20 - 23 June 2017
LNG Bunkering Course Asia
A comprehensive guide to LNG bunkering operations, regulation, safety and vessel design
The only 3 day course offering theoretical and practical training on LNG bunkering for the Asia-Pacific market
- Module 1 – LNG safety and regulation
- Module 2 – LNG vessel design
- Module 3 – LNG bunkering procedures and risk assessment
- Module 4 – LNG commercial considerations
Gain a Thorough Understanding of:
- Cryogenic nature of LNG
- Optimum conditions for storing LNG
- Background to the LNG supply chain
- LNG transfer and bunkering operations
- Safety and regulation for design and operation
- Risk assessment
- LNG crew training
- Onboard and shoreside LNG containment systems
- Vessel design and tank location
- LNG fuelled engines and propulsion systems
Why Should I Attend?
- Interactivity – work through practical exercises in groups, and create strategies for your business
- Experts on hand throughout to provide up to date guidance and coaching
- Learn from your fellow workshop group participants – what did they do differently and why?
- No prior knowledge assumed – build a solid foundation on all aspects of LNG bunkering
- Ample opportunity to network during the complimentary course dinner, site visit and interactive sessions
Risk Assessment Workshop
Join the practical work-shop on understanding LNG risks and the regulatory processes.
Join your fellow attendees and speakers for the complimentary course dinner in the evening of day one.
Final Assessment Session
Consolidate and apply your knowledge in the multiple choice exam at the end of the course.
The training course was officially accredited by IMarest and attendees were given an official CPD certificate for this course.
The LNG Training Course has been approved by the CPD working group of Imarest. Individuals attending the course are entitled to a CPD certificate for their records.
Globally delivered customised in-company training solutions from the leading supplier of training to the maritime, logistics and energy industries
In-house training allows you to define the programme that precisely matches your needs. The solution is presented by an established first-rate training organisation, with access to all the latest industry information and news, and at an onsite location of your choice at the time that best suits your people.
To explore more about how we can work with you:
T: +44 (0)20 7017 4455
How Can You Get Involved?
We are happy to work closely with you to create bespoke packages which take into account your current marketing strategies and budgets. If you’d like to get involved in one of our events we can offer a range of ideas which highlight your expertise.
For more information please contact Paul Skinner:
T: +44 (0)20 7017 4402
The training course was officially accredited by ImarEST and attendees were given an official CPD certificate for this course.
The LNG Training Course has been approved by the CPD working group of ImarEST. Individuals attending the course are entitled to a CPD certificate for their records.