24 - 26 October 2017
A comprehensive guide to LNG bunkering operations, regulation, safety and vessel design
CPD Approved: Accredited by IMarEST
The only 3 day course offering theoretical and practical training on LNG bunkering for the Mediterranean market
LNG Bunkering Training Course, the Med Highlights
- Module 1 – LNG safety and regulation
- Module 2 – LNG vessel design
- Module 3 – LNG bunkering procedures and risk assessment
- Module 4 – LNG commercial considerations
The training course is officially accredited by IMarEST. Attendees will be given an official CPD certificate for this course.
The LNG Bunkering Med Training Course has been approved by the CPD working group of IMarEST. Individuals attending the course are entitled to a CPD certificate for their records.
What Will I Learn?
- Cryogenic nature of LNG
- Optimum conditions for storing LNG
- Background to the LNG supply chain
- LNG transfer and bunkering operations
- Safety and regulation for design and operation
- Risk assessment
- LNG crew training
- Onboard and shoreside LNG containment systems
- Vessel design and tank location
- LNG fuelled engines and propulsion systems
Why Should I Attend?
- Interactivity – work through practical exercises in groups, and create strategies for your business
- Experts on hand throughout to provide up to date guidance and coaching
- Learn from your fellow workshop group participants – what did they do differently and why?
- No prior knowledge assumed – build a solid foundation on all aspects of LNG bunkering
- Ample opportunity to network during our popular networking drinsk reception, site visit and interactive sessions
Course Networking Drinks
Join your peers and lecturers for drinks and continue networking long after the day’s proceedings have come to a close.
Apply and consolidate your knowledge of LNG bunkering processes. Delegates will be assessed on the 4 core modules covered in the course in a multiple-choice test at the end of day 3.
LNG Terminal Site Visit
Visit the Enagas regasification plant in Barcelona - price included in the course ticket fee. Limited places available
LNG Terminal Site Visit
Visit the Enagas regasification plant in Barcelona, the first regasification plant in Europe. The visit is included in the course ticket fee. Limited places available.
CPD APPROVED BY IMAREST
The LNG Bunkering Med Training Course has been approved by the CPD working group of IMarEST. Individuals attending the course are entitled to a CPD certificate for their records. Please contact Stephanie Brown for more information.