29 - 31 October 2019
LNG Bunkering Training Course, The Med
A comprehensive guide to LNG bunkering operations, regulation, safety and vessel design.
The only 3-day course offering theoretical and practical training on LNG bunkering designed by the Mediterranean market leaders. CPD-approved: accredited by IMarEST.
What to expect in 2019
4 extensive modules, 22 key topics
1. LNG safety and regulation
2. LNG vessel design
3. LNG bunkering procedures and risk assessment
4. LNG commercial considerations
Exclusive: LNG terminal site visit
Join us for a tour of Enagas regasification plant in Barcelona as part of the training.
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Business development professionals looking for new business opportunities
- LNG professionals who are new to the industry or who are looking to refresh their knowledge
Designed by acknowledged industry experts, the course programme includes debriefing sessions at the end of each day and offers plenty of networking opportunities across 3 days.
- Interactivity – work through practical exercises in groups, and develop new strategies for your business
- Experts on hand throughout to provide up-to-date guidance and coaching
- Learn from and share best practice with your fellow workshop participants
Delegates will apply and consolidate their knowledge of the LNG bunkering processes covered in 4 core course modules with a multiple-choice test at the end of Day 3.
The 2019 COURSE LECTURERS:
Two industry experts with over 47 years’ experience between them led the course this year:
- RAY GILLETT: General Manager at GTT Training
- DAVID HAYNES: Director & Principal Consultant at Penguin Energy & Technical Advisor at SGMF
LNG terminal site visit
Visit the Enagas regasification plant in Barcelona, the first regasification plant in Europe. The visit is included in the course ticket fee. Limited places available.
CPD APPROVED BY IMAREST
The LNG Bunkering Med Training Course has been approved by the CPD working group of IMarEST. Individuals attending the course can request an official CPD certificate to claim continuing professional development credits for their seminar activity.
For more information, please contact Ela Banerjee at email@example.com.
Get the latest event updates
TAKE YOUR CAREER EVEN FURTHER!
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy is the world’s largest provider of professional development courses and academic education qualifications for the maritime industry. Our exceptional programmes are carefully designed both in-house and in partnership with renowned educational bodies.
Take one of our LMA online courses and provide a coveted boost to you and your team!
LOOKING TO DEVELOP YOUR TEAM?
To explore more about how we can work with you:
Email: James at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: +44 (0) 20 7017 4399