Highlights of the course syllabus
- Module 1 – LNG risk assessment and safety
- Module 2 – LNG operations, procedures and handling
- Module 3 – LNG vessel design
- Module 4 – LNG commercial considerations
LNG Bunkering Site Visit
Delegates can take an early morning visit to the port to see the world’s first fuelling vessel ‘Seagas’ in action.
- Risk Assessment Workshop:
The practical workshop helps delegates understand LNG risks and the regulatory processes.
- Final Assessment Session:
Consolidate and apply your knowledge in the multiple choice exam at the end of the course.
Gain a thorough understanding of
- Cryogenic nature of LNG
- Optimum conditions for storing LNG
- Background to the LNG supply chain
- LNG transfer and bunkering operations
- Safety and regulation for design and operation
- Risk assessment• LNG crew training
- Onboard and shoreside LNG containment systems
- Vessel design and tank location
- LNG fuelled engines and propulsion systems
Your confirmed 2017 course lecturers include
Interesting course and I enjoyed the trip to Seagas
Good content, excellent study visits
Knowledgeable and well presented
Excellent exercises, lecturers are experienced and excellent accommodation. The course together with the visits to the bunkering operations was very successful.
Very interesting, it has given me a lot of knowledge
The training course is officially accredited by IMarEST and attendees are given an official CPD certificate for this course.
The LNG Bunkering Training Course has been approved by the CPD working group of IMarEST. Individuals attending the course are entitled to a CPD certificate for their records.
In House Training
Globally delivered customised in-company training solutions from the leading supplier of training to the maritime, logistics and energy industries.
In-house training allows you to define the programme that precisely matches your needs. The solution is presented by an established first-rate training organisation, with access to all the latest industry information and news, and at an onsite location of your choice at the time that best suits your people.
To explore more about how we can work with you:
T: +44 (0)20 7017 4455