Why LNGgc Americas?
THE AMERICAN MEETING PLACE FOR THE LNG COMMUNITY
LNGgc Americas looks at key trends and questions on the USA LNG flexibility, pricing, project FID's, new markets & shift to small to mid scale projects.
Agenda Highlights 2017
- Impact on LNG demand and supply post Brexit and US energy policies under the new administration.
- New LNG in new markets of Asia, Latin America and The Caribbean.
- New business trends in the Japanese deregulated market.
- Scope for LNG as marine fuel with the new sulphur emissions cap.
- Bringing small-scale and floating LNG to smaller power plants.
- The future of private equity investments in LNG projects.
- Impact of rising prices in Asia, vs. strong demand and struggling supplies.
LNG Buyers Spotlight
- Energy Ministry of The Dominican Republic to discuss the potential for US LNG markets in The Caribbean.
- Osaka Gas to focus on the potential of LNG demand on small-scale projects and new business trends under deregulated markets in Japan.
- Update on the FSRU terminal operations from Nusantara Regas.
- Key updates from the markets of India, Pakistan and The Philippines.
Network with VIP's
VIP's who attended in 2016 included...
Anadarko | BP | Chevron | ConocoPhillips | Golar Power | Freeport LNG | Noble Energy | Koch Supply and Trading | Shell | Pacific Summit Energy LLC | First Gen | Tokyo Gas and many more
We are offering limited free places to LNG buyers, LNG project developers and LNG shipowners to attend our conference as VIP guests.
For more information please contact Clara.
2017 Early Speaker Line-Up
DON'T MISS THE POPULAR SMALL SCALE LNG & FUEL SUMMIT
New for 2017 the summit will incorporate content from LNG Shipping and Tugs and Barges conferences, content and speakers.
You will have the opportunity to network, increased your knowledge and gained understanding of the latest economic, strategic and technical developments for US small scale LNG infrastructure and fuel economics.
Key topics will include:
- Ship owners outlook on marine LNG fuelling
- Role of the USCG with LNG projects and regulatory update
- Regulatory update on shipping fuel emissions – safety, bunkering and transfer operations
- Specialists bunker vessels and the evolving duel fuel engine technology.
- Implications of LNG as a fuel on small scale storage and distribution.
Sponsoring LNGgc Americas 2017 is a fantastic way of raising your company’s profile within this market and creating greater awareness of your brand. Promote new and existing products and service offerings in a high profile way amongst a select group of other sponsors and exhibitors.
Want to know more? Please contact Simon Lau on +44 (0)20 7017 7165 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Attend the Conference as a VIP guest
Our dedicated team of VIP Relationship Managers organise exclusive VIP engagement experiences and activities for our partners to ensure more meaningful and memorable networking with your clients. We are offering free VIP places to LNG buyers and traders and shipowners. To see if you are eligible for a pass, please contact Clara Broux on +44 (0)20 7017 5353 or email email@example.com.