WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FOR 2017
50+ sessions covering the entire natural gas and LNG value chain
- Asia's emerging demand and over supply scenario
- Pricing and trading of natural gas and LNG in Asia
- Focus on the emerging growth markets of India, Philippines, Indonesia, Myanmar, Pakistan, China
- Singapore as a growing hub for trading LNG - what can it offer?
- Asia's key game changers - India, Africa or China?
- Distinct stream on floating LNG projects in Asia
LNGgc Asia Small Scale LNG & Bunkering Summit
Back by popular demand Small Scale LNG and Bunkering in Asia summit will cover topics including:
- Competitiveness and economics of small scale LNG
- Emerging small scale LNG markets in Asia – Indonesia, India, small island
- Looking west – case studies from Europe and North America
- LNG bunkering and distribution solutions
Online Networking App
- Networking App for online networking with 150+ key decision makers –Leading companies in the global LNG Trade including International and National Oil & Gas Majors, Power Generation Companies, Terminal Operators and more!
Get a taste of the LNGgc experience
View the highlights from LNGgc 2015 to hear from attendees and sponsors why LNGgc is a must attend event series.
Hear from SIGTTO, Argus, Port of Corpus Chrisit,National Grid, Platts and DNV GL for valuable insights into the event.
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Want to raise your profile in the Asian market?
Raise your visibility among 150+ international industry members from the LNG community.
To discuss bespoke packages contact Simon Lau
Attend the Conference as a VIP guest
Our dedicated team of VIP Relationship Managers organise exclusive VIP engagement experiences and activities for our partners to ensure more meaningful and memorable networking with your clients.
We are offering free VIP places to LNG buyers and traders and shipowners. To see if you are eligible for a pass, please contact Clara Broux on +44 (0)20 7017 5353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The LNGgc Asia was a very interesting and useful experience and congratulations for your organisation.
Thanks again for the hospitality in Singapore. I thought the event went well.
Poten & Partners
A pleasure, as always. Well organised, and good topics.
Alaska State Transport
The event was very well organised and the program well thought and put together. High quality high value presentations on topical issues