LNGgc Asia Fishbowls - New for 2019!
Step into the panel at the LNGgc Asia Fishbowls. And join the rotating debate amongst leading LNG peers.
- Four chairs are arranged in an inner circle, forming a panel - this is our fishbowl
- One chair is always left empty in the fishbowl
- The moderator introduces the topic
- Any delegate can join the fishbowl and sit down at any time
- If the empty seat is taken an existing panel member must vacate their chair
“Is an LNG hub the only way to achieve market liquidity?”
This candid discussion to include all parties will cover:
- Which hub is looking most attractive?
- What shape and form will long term-term contracts take in the future?
- What are alternative avenues to attain market liquidity?
“Is LNG to power commercially viable for emerging markets?”
Join this interactive debate to discuss:
- Project complexities and finance challenges of regas to power
- Can demand and infrastructure meet supply?
- What are the regulatory requirements?
- Are small scale projects worth the investment?
- Without economies of scale is small-scale commercially viable?