The S&P Global Platts Forum at LNGgc 2017
Conference attendees can join 100+ LNG traders at the S&P Global Platts Forum, on 20th September, followed by a trader networking drinks reception.
Join 100+ LNG traders at the S&P Global Platts Forum
Top experts Kenneth Foo and Luke Stobbart form Platts will address the S&P Global Platts Forum at LNGgc this year.
About the S&P Global Platts Forum
The agenda is designed to address key market developments in Asia and the Atlantic to look at spot trade activity for the buyers and suppliers and its implications on the recent price movements for LNG and gas. It would focus on the changing patterns in LNG markets and what to expect going forward.
Asia spot market development
- Spot trade activity of Asian buyers/suppliers in 2017
- Implications of recent LNG/gas price movements and regional trade flows
- Platts JKM benchmark: continued usage and adoption
Kenneth Foo, Platts
Atlantic market update
- US LNG two years on
- Changing patterns in the Middle East
- Europe’s position in the changing LNG market
Luke Stobbart, Platts
Networking Drinks Reception
The S&P Global Platts Forum will be followed by a networking drinks reception.
All LNGgc conference attendees can attend the S&P Global Platts Forum for free. Please select the S&P Global Platts Forum option when booking your conference ticket, to secure your free place.
* This will not allow access to the main conference hall