12th Annual Conference
Overcoming The Challenges Of NORM Contaminated, Hazardous & Mixed Waste Streams In Europe
What You Missed in 2016
Meet 100+ attendees at the longest running and most interactive NORM and hazardous waste focused event in Europe
- Environment Agency to speak on developments in UK NORM waste strategy
- Shell to share experiences of health & safety issues and how to deal with them
- Case studies from various NORM producing sectors
- Representation from SEPA, Aberdeen Radiation Protection Services, Cuadrilla Resources, Nuvia and many more
- How to improve the effectiveness of NORM facilities
- Irrationalities and unintended consequences in the regulation of primordial radionuclides
- WILMA: Radioactivity in water monitoring system
- Is NORM the new ‘norm’?
- Development of the ‘WILMA’ Radioactivity in Water Monitoring Platform (wording just needs to be changed from how it is currently)
- Management of NORM wastes from uranium mining
Meet E&P Companies
This year is set to see more oil and gas E&P company participation than ever before. Some of the companies that were confirmed to attend in 2015 included:
- Saudi Aramco
- Repsol Norge AS
- Fairfield Energy
- Centrica Energy E&P
- Perenco UK lTD
Meet Our Influential Speaker Line-Up
Meet 100+ attendees at the longest running and most interactive NORM and hazardous waste focused event in Europe...
Enjoy our new interactive formats and networking opportunities to help you connect with the right people...
Network Development Lunch
Coloured dots on name badges correspond with lunch tables so delegates get to have lunch with people they may otherwise not have met. Expand your network and get to know potential partners.
Discuss and debate the topics that are most of interest to you with other delegates and speakers.
Networking Drinks Reception
Wind down in a relaxed and informal environment whilst continuing the day’s networking into the evening. Make new contacts, catch up with old friends, and interact with fellow delegates and expert speakers.
Whether you want to position yourself as an industry advisor through a high-level speaking slot, provide hospitality to all of our conference attendees or just generate new business connections as efficiently as possible, we can work on the right strategy for you to ensure you get the most out of NORM Europe.
Contact Marina Pospelova
T: +44(0) 20 7017 7205