NORM Middle East In Numbers
New Sessions for 2016
What you can expect
- Creating awareness and buy-in throughout the company, to protect your manpower
- Permanent disposal options for NORM in the Middle East
- Regulatory updates and companies’ experiences of working with legislation and licences
- Applying a risk based mitigation strategy to reduce exposure
- How can we be more cost effective in our management of NORM waste?
- International keynote on best practice NORM dosimetry, decontamination and disposal, from Europe
- Dr Ernst-Michael Steffan, Environmental & Regulatory Compliance Advisor, ExxonMobil Production Deutschland
Don't miss a focused view from the leading 6 oil and gas operators in one forum
- Alaa S. Ahmed Elshora, HSE Department Manager, Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation
- Ahmed Haragy, HSE Lead Specialist, Apache Venture in Egypt (Qarun Pet. Co)
- Yousef Al-Qallaf, Team Leader Health and Environment, Kuwait Oil Company (KOC)
Dr Rodney J. Simmons, Associate Professor of HSE Engineering, The Petroleum Institute
International keynote: how is Europe handling NORM?
- Hear about ExxonMobil Germany’s approach to dosimetry, decontamination and disposal, and network with their key environmental and regulatory compliance expert in the networking breaks
Improving awareness and management buy-in
- Hear from the General Manager of Dana Gas on why NORM management is a business priority, and learn from the experiences of Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation on creating a safety culture.
New focus on risk based strategy
- Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) to share its overall NORM management strategy, giving you the big picture on how other companies are dealing with this problem during the oil price crisis.
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Co
- Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company
- Ahmed Abdul Rahman El Gefari EST
- BAUER Emirates Environment Technologies
- BP Exploration, Khazzan Project
- Egyptian Atomic Energy Authority
- Federal Authority For Nuclear Regulation
- GulfMining Group
- Maersk Oil
- Qatar Petroleum
- Saudi Aramco
- International Atomic Energy Agency
- National Drilling Company
- Petroleum Development Of Oman
- Saudi Chevron Phillips (S-Chem)
- Kuwait Oil Company
- Ma'aden Barrick Copper Company
Free For NORM Waste Producers
To promote end user attendance, we are offering free VIP passes for NORM waste producers* to attend this year's event.
*Oil and gas E&P companies, mining producers (coal, metals, REEs, mineral sands, china clay), phosphate and fertiliser producers, iron and steel producers, and titanium dioxide producers.
For more information, email:
Subject to verification. Maximum 2 passes per company