Inform and inspire
Are you looking for a stage to share your expertise with the industry? We are looking for speakers to join our 2020 agenda.
If you belong on our stage or would like to suggest a speaker, we want to hear from you!
Submit your abstract (s)
If you work in industry, government, academia, scientific research labs or outside the sector and want to share your knowledge and experiences with the NORM community, we are looking for you!
Key topics and themes
Papers should be related to the following key issues driving the industry:
- NORM contamination assessment techniques
- Managing NORM with new innovations – air monitoring techniques, decontamination methods, treatment and storage.
- Underwater and wetland, marsh remediation
- Transportation of TNORM
- Water and oil & gas production waste management
- NORM waste and disposal options
- Safe Management of NORM
- NORM Measurements and technologies
- Paper title
- Outline of paper (abstract between 150 and 300 words)
Speakers will be allocated timings once the agenda has been confirmed. Please kindly note, sending an abstract does not guarantee you a speaking slot at the conference.
Authors presenting the paper on the day will be automatically registered to attend the event free of charge.
Co‐authors will receive a 20% discount on the registration fees.
Speakers/ authors/ co‐authors will be responsible for any costs associated with attending this event (travel, accommodation, general expenses, etc.).
Criteria for selection:
The following criteria will be applied in determining the papers for inclusion in the 2020 programme:
- Technical originality
- Discussion of any challenges faced, including what went wrong and how these problems were addressed
- Papers accepted on technical merit, not commercial promotion of new products
- Papers which offer innovative solutions
How to submit an abstract:
All abstracts should be sent to the event producer Ela Banerjee not later than 18 November 2019.
Successful speakers/ authors will be notified by 6 December 2019.
Contact Ela Banerjee for more information:
T: +44 (0) 20 337 73269
Put your brand in front of our captive audience: share your experiences and present your ideas to a select group of like-minded individuals with one of our tailored sponsorship packages.
For further information, please contact Kirta Vekaria: T: +44 (0)20 7017 5350 E: email@example.com