25-27 June 2018
Offshore Decommissioning Congress
Explore innovation, technology development and regulation for cost efficient decommissioning project planning and operation
2 day congress dedicated to connecting key players across the decommissioning supply chain
Market Reviews and Business Opportunities
- Market drivers and industry trends
- Review of regional activity and expenditure
- Gearing up for the decom boom
- New business opportunities
- What will the next 10 years look like?
- Removal options and technologies
- Integrated approach to decommissioning
- Decommissioning offshore pipelines and subsea structures
- Well P&A
- Waste management, disposal and recycling
Optimising Project Planning & Management
- Planning for decom at the start of your project
- Developing an execution strategy and effective project management
- Review of removal options
- Management of risk, cost and scheduling
Regulation, Legislation and Contractual Considerations
- Navigating legal and regulatory issues
- Application legislation from a Dutch perspective
- Decommissioning contractual considerations
- The impact of environmental legislation on decommissioning
Business Opportunties & Networking
Decommissioning is ramping up in Western Europe - ODC 2018 offers a chance to get involved with innovation in the industry to assist in the development of cost-efficient, safe and environmentally sound decommissioning.
A platform for innovators and industry thought leaders to showcase their cutting edge technologies, new ideas and alternative approaches. Be part of this dynamic industry and play a crucial role in its growth and development.
Pre- conference workshop: Plugging & Abandonment
Make the most of your time in Rotterdam and attend the pre-conference Well Plugging & Abandonment workshop on 25 June 2018.
A detailed review of the challenges and solutions for plugging & abandonment of offshore wells including:
- Reducing costs and risks through an integrated approach to P&A
- Rigless plugging and abandonment
- The latest in perforate, wash and cement (PWC) technologies
- Proven cutting solutions and new cutting technology
- Barrier verification and plug integrity
- Monitoring abandoned wells
Meet Our Speakers
Limited VIP Places - Oil & Gas Companies
Select oil & gas operators can attend the event as guests.
Benefits for oil & gas companies include ensuring your company has the best cost effective solutions for fields at the end of their production life. There are many different approaches to decommissioning, and innovative developments in technologies such as P&A are helping to drive down costs. Attend ODC to hear from decom experts sharing their insights and lessons learned. Get the latest information to help you make the right decisions for your decommissioning project.
30% C- Suite executives from end user companies
Network with the right audience. Position your brand. Reach your target market.
With the opportunity to meet executives from oil & gas companies, contractors, vessel owners, regulators and port authorities. This event will allow you to showcase your products and hear from the people who need solutions.