The European meeting place for the offshore pipeline community
Why Should You Attend?
- Connect with the entire offshore pipeline supply chain
- Meet new contacts and re-connect with old friends and colleagues
- Find out what the sectors innovators are doing
- Get in front of your clients and meet some of the industry's key decision makers
2017's Expert Speakers Included
Håvar Ilstad, Lead Engineer, Pipeline Technology, Statoil
Graeme Rogerson, Projects Manager - Small Pools Solution Centre, The Oil & Gas Technology Centre
Martin Connelly, Technical Manager, SAW Mill Tubes, Tata Steel
Chris Tam, SVP Strategic Relations and Development, EMAS Chiyoda Subsea
Delegates also benefited from our 3 technical seminars
- Integrity Management & Life Extension for Offshore Pipelines
- Advances in Riser & Flexibles Design and Technology
- Design and Operational Challenges of HPHT Pipelines
Who You'll Meet In Amsterdam
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT OPT
Meet The 2017 Technical Advisory Committee
Committee members include: Shell Projects & Technology, Statoil, Chevron Energy Technology Company, Shell Global Solutions (UK) Ltd, INTECSEA, DNV GL, Subsea 7, Technip, Heerema Marine Contractors, ITP InTerPipe, Saipem Ltd, Peritus International, CSUB, TDW Offshore Services and OGV Ltd.
The OPT Networking Experience
Extended opportunities to connect with 200+ offshore pipeline professionals, including:
- Networking Lunch
- Champagne Roundtable Discussions
- OPT 40th Anniversary Dinner
- New Industry Recognition Awards including Lifetime Achievement and Technology Innovation
- Welcome Drinks Reception in the Twenty Third Bar
OPT Gold Pass - Limited Free Places For E&P Companies
To promote and encourage E&P company attendance, we are again offering free Gold Passes to attend OPT 2017. A unique opportunity to get the latest technology innovations driving offshore pipeline projects whilst networking with your colleagues, counterparts and peers.
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities At Europe's Leading Offshore Pipeline Event
Want to raise your profile in the European market?
To receive the OPT partner prospectus or to discuss bespoke packages, contact Marina Pospelova on:
T: +44 (0)20 7017 7205