The European meeting place for the offshore pipeline community
Why Should You Attend?
- Connect with the entire offshore pipeline supply chain
- Meet new contacts and re-connect with old friends and colleagues
- Find out what the sectors innovators are doing
- Get in front of your clients and meet some of the industry's key decision makers
New seminar for 2018!
The New Strategies in a Changing Market seminar will offer a non-technical programme reviewing key challenges and considerations facing players in today’s complex market.
Expert speakers from across the sector will address strategic topics including:
- Adapting to the new challenges of a ‘lower for longer’ oil price
- The ‘devil is in the detail’ – comprehensive project planning
- How can the digital revolution aid project development?
- What is automation, Big Data, IoT, cyber security, analytics, monitoring, etc.?
- Developing and implementing innovative cost reduction strategies
- Financing future pipeline projects
- Strategies for decommissioning offshore pipelines in the North Sea
To enable delegates to dig deeper into some of the key technical areas affecting their business, we are pleased to offer two updated comprehensive seminar programmes on:
- Advances in Riser & Flexibles Design and Technology
- Design and Operational Challenges of HPHT Pipelines
If you’re interested in helping to shape the programmes, or would like to join the speaker faculty of any of the seminars please get in touch on +44 (0)20 8133 9643 or email@example.com
CALL FOR PAPERS IS NOW CLOSED
Thank you for submitting an abstract.
Authors will be advised by 29th September if their abstract has been approved for inclusion in the 2018 programme.
Who You'll Meet In Amsterdam
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT OPT
Meet The 2018 Technical Advisory Committee
Committee members include: Shell Projects & Technology, Statoil, Chevron Energy Technology Company, Shell International Petroleum Company Ltd, INTECSEA, DNV GL, Subsea 7, TechnipFMC, Heerema Marine Contractors, ITP InTerPipe, Saipem Ltd, Peritus International, CSUB, TDW Offshore Services, OGV Ltd and McDermott Marine Construction Ltd.
The OPT Networking Experience
Extended opportunities to connect with 200+ offshore pipeline professionals, including:
- Networking Lunch
- Champagne Roundtable Discussions
- OPT Dinner and Awards Ceremony
- Welcome Drinks Reception in the Twenty Third Bar
OPT Gold Pass - Limited Free Places For E&P Companies
To promote and encourage E&P company attendance, we are delighted to once again offer a limited number of free Gold Passes to attend OPT 2018. A unique opportunity to get the latest technology innovations driving offshore pipeline projects whilst networking with your colleagues, counterparts and peers.
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities At Europe's Leading Offshore Pipeline Event
Want to raise your profile in the European market?
To receive the OPT partner prospectus or to discuss bespoke packages, contact Marina Pospelova on:
T: +44 (0)20 7017 7205