The European meeting place for the offshore pipeline community
Why Should You Attend?
- Connect with the entire offshore pipeline supply chain
- Meet new contacts and re-connect with old friends and colleagues
- Find out what the sectors innovators are doing
- Get in front of your clients and meet some of the industry's key decision makers
More Expert Speakers Confirmed!
Håvar Ilstad, Lead Engineer, Pipeline Technology, Statoil
Graeme Rogerson, Projects Manager - Small Pools Solution Centre, The Oil & Gas Technology Centre
Martin Connelly, Technical Manager, SAW Mill Tubes, Tata Steel
Chris Tam, SVP Strategic Relations and Development, EMAS Chiyoda Subsea
Choose From One Our 3 New Technical Seminars
- Integrity Management & Life Extension for Offshore Pipelines
- Advances in Riser & Flexibles Design and Technology
- Design and Operational Challenges of HPHT Pipelines
40TH Anniversary Dinner
Join us at the Anniversary dinner to celebrate the winners of the inaugural awards and raise a glass to OPT's four decades of success. Whether you win an award or not, the OPT Awards Dinner is an occasion not to be missed!
Who You'll Meet In Amsterdam
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FOR 2017
Meet The 2017 Technical Advisory Committee
Committee members include: Shell Projects & Technology, Statoil, Chevron Energy Technology Company, Shell Global Solutions (UK) Ltd, INTECSEA, DNV GL, Subsea 7, Technip, Heerema Marine Contractors, ITP InTerPipe, Saipem Ltd, Peritus International, CSUB, TDW Offshore Services and OGV Ltd.
The OPT Networking Experience
Extended opportunities to connect with 200+ offshore pipeline professionals, including:
- Networking Lunch
- Champagne Roundtable Discussions
- OPT 40th Anniversary Dinner
- New Industry Recognition Awards including Lifetime Achievement and Technology Innovation
- Ice-Breaker Reception
OPT Gold Pass - Limited Free Places For E&P Companies
To promote and encourage E&P company attendance, we are again offering free Gold Passes to attend OPT 2017. A unique opportunity to get the latest technology innovations driving offshore pipeline projects whilst networking with your colleagues, counterparts and peers.
OPT Industry Awards - New for 2017
To celebrate our 40th anniversary we are delighted to announce the launch of the OPT Industry Awards which will recognise technology innovation and services to the industry.
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities At Europe's Leading Offshore Pipeline Event
Want to raise your profile in the European market?
To receive the OPT 2017 partner prospectus or to discuss bespoke packages, contact Marina Pospelova on:
T: +44 (0)20 7017 7205