Complimentary guest passes
Available to professionals from oil & gas companies and pipeline operators
The conference will provide a conductive environment for growth and a perfect platform for market players to build vital relationships. Please note: only a small number of complimentary guest passes are available for 2020.
What you get with a guest pass
Main conference (26 - 27 February 2020)
OPT Networking Dinner (26 February 2020)
Guest pass holders are eligible for a 25% discount to attend the seminars:
- Digitalisation in the Offshore Pipeline Industry
- Offshore Pipeline & Riser Integrity Management
Who should attend
Below is a selection of some of the job titles attending as our guests in previous years.
Guest job titles include:
- Discipline Lead
- Technical Authority
- Pipeline Technology Authority
- Project Manager
- Pipeline Manager/ Engineer
- Subsea/Offshore Pipelines Manager / Engineer
- Pipelines, Flowlines & Risers Lead
- Flow Assurance Engineer
- Engineer, Pipeline Operations
- Senior Adviser
Job titles continue:
- Pipeline & Materials/ Pipeline Team Lead
- Pipeline Integrity Engineer
- IRM Manager
- Pipeline Installation Manager
- SURF Manager
- Riser Engineer
- R&D Engineer
- Chief Engineer
- Digitalisation Lead
Who else will attend?
- Vessel companies (pipe lay)
- Engineering consultancies
- Design houses
- Pipe, flexible pipe and riser manufacturers
- Valve providers
- IRM providers (integrity, repair and maintenance)
- Route/surveying companies
- Class societies
The OPT programme combines technical (which makes up most of the programme), commercial and strategic presentations ensuring the event appeals to all disciplines within the industry.
OPT uses an experienced international Advisory Board to ensure the event features those issues of most interest to the industry as well as ensuring the integrity and impartiality of the agenda.
OPT is recognised by the industry as the number 1 technical offshore pipeline technology event in Europe and the only pipeline event specifically focusing on the offshore.
How to reserve your pass
There are a limited number of complimentary passes available for 2020 on a first come, first served basis. Get in touch with Claudia today to secure yours.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: +44 (0) 20 701 76942