OPT 2019 Poster Session
In recognition of the extensive academic/student work being carried out by a number of leading universities, OPT 2019 will for the first time host an Academic Poster Session where students can present their research.
About the Poster Session
The poster session will run in a dedicated area in the main exhibition hall to allow you the opportunity to share and discuss your research with your colleagues and peers during the conference refreshment breaks, lunch and drinks reception.
Poster session presenters receive free registration to attend the 2-day conference (worth up to £1499), however you will be responsible for any associated costs (travel and accommodation).
Posters to be submitted to the organizers by Friday 25th January 2019 and will be peer reviewed. Notification of acceptance will be provided to the corresponding author by Monday 4th February 2019.
Please submit your abstract/poster with a maximum length of 1500 words to firstname.lastname@example.org. Posters will be accepted on technical merit, innovation, relevance and originality, not commercial promotion of new products
- Route surveying and selection
- Project planning
- Digital innovation
- Automation, Big Data, IoT, etc.
- Cost reduction strategies
- Increased efficiencies through innovation
- Moving towards standardisation
- Maintaining quality design in a low-cost environment
- Installation developments and options
- Pipeline integrity management
- Life extension strategies
- Unpiggable pipelines
- Strain-based design
- IMR and EPRS
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning
- Pipe-lay vessel innovations/capabilities
- R&D initiatives
- Technology qualification
- Exotic pipeline materials
- Riser systems
- Hot tapping
- Safety and environmental consideration