Young Engineer Scheme [NEW FOR 2020]
OPT is delighted to launch the Young Engineer Scheme
Open to engineers with less than 7 years experience in the oil & gas industry, the scheme offers young engineers a unique occasion to attend OPT at a discounted rate. Meet and network with your peers, and get up to date with the latest technology developments and innovations in the sector. Young Engineers also have the opportunity to apply to present research, ideas or projects to the OPT audience.
BRAND NEW PROGRAMME FOR 2020
Engineers with 7 or less years’ experience in the oil & gas industry can attend the OPT 2020 (26-27 Feb) for 50% of the full delegate price, if from companies with at least 1 standard delegate attending the main conference.
Young Engineer's also have the opportunity to apply to present a research, idea or project at the main conference, and if accepted they will be able to attend OPT for free.
Young Engineers Innovation Session
For the first time since it’s inception back in the late 1970s, OPT are honored to showcase what the new engineers of today have to offer the industry. We would like to invite young engineers to submit an abstract for review by the OPT Technical Advisory Committee. Accepted abstracts will be included in the agenda. Places are limited!
Abstracts must be received by the Organisers by Friday 6th December 2019.
Send to email@example.com.
- Abstract information should include:
- Paper title
- Authors and co-authors
- Paper outline (abstract should be no more than 150 words)
- Duration of presentations will be 20 minutes
- The following criteria will be applied by the Committee in the selection process:
- Technical originality
- Papers will be accepted on technical merit, not commercial promotion of products
- Papers which offer innovative solutions
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the OPT Advisory Committee
Authors of accepted abstracts will be informed by Monday 23rd December 2019.