33rd Onshore Pipeline Engineering Course
An engineering course on the fundamentals of design, routing, approvals, materials and construction of onshore oil, gas & product pipelines.
Certified by the CPD Certification Service
Delivered by pipeline specialists and experienced practitioners
2019 Course Highlights
- Onshore pipelines design, from feasibility through to detail design
- Routing principles and efficient use of GIS and remote sensing
- Environmental Impact Assessments and their influence on pipeline routing and design
- Line pipe specification and manufacture
- Pipeline materials including pumps, compressors valves and alternatives to steel pipe
- Construction, welding, inspection and testing
Interactive & Varied Learning Formats
- Videos on SAW seam welded pipe and pipeline welding in the field
- Chairman's tutorial: Introduction to pipeline engineering
- Practical exercise on engineering design and design codes
The longest running onshore pipeline training course in Europe
Covering Upstream, Midstream and Downstream flowlines & pipelines. This course focuses on the design, routing, construction and materials required to safely and successfully Design and Construct Onshore pipelines in Europe and Worldwide.
Certificate of attendance for all attendees
This course can be used towards your professional CPD.
Who have we helped train?
Join the 1,000+ pipeline professionals who have boosted their careers over 31 years of our Onshore Pipeline Engineering Courses. Attending companies have included:
- EON New Build & Technology GmbH
- National Grid
- Bord Gais Networks
- Wales & West Utilities
- Det Norske Veritas
- Parsons Brinckerhoff Ltd
- Spie Capag
- Tebodin Netherlands BV
- Qatar Petroleum
CERTIFIED BY THE CPD CERTIFICATION SERVICE
Onshore Pipeline Engineering Course is a CPD certified event.
Attendees can request a CPD certificate after attending the event. For further information on CPD accreditation please visit: www.cpduk.co.uk