This conference brings the entire supply chain together
Proven attendance from:
Packaging and Environment Managers, Senior Waste Experts, Quality Directors, Environmental Affairs Directors, Policy Advisors, VP Innovations, Team Leaders for Food Waste and Packaging Waste, Lead Coordinators, Food Producers, Retailers, Waste Management Consultants.... plus many more!
Welcome Networking Session
Network and unwind in a relaxed and informal environment with fellow attendees
Networking Drinks Reception
An enjoyable evening of drinks and conversation with fellow industry members. Make new contacts, catch up with old friends, and interact with other delegates and expert speakers.
Explore and discuss some of the key topics with fellow delegates and speakers in a laid back, interactive setting.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
From regulators to designers, and manufacturers to legal professionals: take a look at who else will be attending the Packaging Waste and Sustainability Forum in 2019.
• Environmental Affairs Directors
• Sustainability Directors
• Packaging Eco-design Managers
• Resource Recovery Managers
• Prevention Managers
• Corporate Responsibility Directors
• Strategy and Business Development Directors
• Municipal Managers
• Policy Development Managers
• Legal Affairs Managers
From the Following Stakeholders:
• Fast moving consumer goods manufacturers
• Food and drink manufacturers
• Packaging manufacturers
• Recycling and recovery organisations
• Waste management companies
• National and local government
• Legal firms and consultants