From conception to completion: a comprehensive guide to subsea power cables projects
6th Annual Subsea Power Cables Conference:
An in-depth examination of subsea cabling project processes
Looking at new technologies, identifying the market opportunities and avoiding common pitfalls
- Benefited from the knowledge and experience of those who've dealt with installation projects and cable repairs first hand
- Got the regulator’s point of view and understood how the latest developments in legislation and regulation will impact business
- Received insight in to new technologies and techniques that will give a competitive edge in the industry
- Understood legal and insurance frameworks to ensure their contracts don’t leave them carrying a disproportionate amount of risk
On Time & On Budget: avoiding cable installation pitfalls
Delegates took a closer look at the highest risk phase of an offshore wind project, the cable installation phase. They understood the common mistakes made and benefit from direct advice from our industry experts in an intimate group setting. Sessions included:
- Drilling in to the data: the costs and risks of the cabling phase
- Spotting the common errors in trenching and installation
- Reflections on 2015: who went wrong and where?
- An example of exemplary installation techniques
- Identifying the leading contenders in burial and installation technology
Developer-Contactor Case Study & Developer Insight
Amrumbank West Offshore Wind Farm
E.ON Climate & Renewables and Siem Offshore Contractors presented this case study looking at the inner array grid installation at the Amrumbank West Offshore Wind Farm in the German North Sea.
SHEPD’s Submarine Cable Cost-Benefit Analysis
Adam Bain and Kirstine Wood presented the recent consultation looking to the future of Scottish Hydro Electric Power Distribution’s submarine cables infrastructure.
Developer VIP Platform
Are you a developer? You could attend the conference as a VIP guest.
Would you like to join our speaker faculty?
We are always keen to hear from experienced professionals who may wish to contribute to one of IBC Energy’s conference or training course programmes. Our course and conference programmes are thoroughly researched over a period of months, ensuring that all topics are comprehensive, up-to-date and cover those issues that matter most to the marketplace.
To learn more about the benefits of speaking, or how to become more involved, please contact us.