The International Sugar & Ethanol Series
The market leader in business intelligence and networking for the sugar, ethanol and biofuels industries
• 5 conferences • 4 continents • Unlimited opportunities
Five Locations. 22 Years and Counting.
F.O. Licht’s Sugar and Ethanol Series is the market leader in business intelligence and networking for the sugar, ethanol and biofuels industries. Over the past two decades, the series has attracted thousands of delegates to over 100 events in 20 different countries.
Every year, the series brings together key players from around the world to review regional policy developments, assess fresh prospects for growth and international trade, and share new innovations - whether for improving production process design, reducing waste or boosting the value of co-products.
Why limit your sponsorship reach to just one week in the year?
Discover how portfolio sponsorship can enhance your brand exposure. Boost your offering with:
- Multi-event deals
- Hosting and networking events
- Thought leadership opportunities
- Webinar and whitepaper sponsorship
SUPPORTED BY THE INDUSTRY
The leading sugar, ethanol and biofuels associations from around the world support and attend our events, including:
- Asocana (Colombian Sugar Association)
- The Thai Sugar Millers Corporation
- Camara Argentina De Biocombustibles
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Signing up to be part of the Sugar & Ethanol Series community gets you:
- The latest event updates delivered straight to your inbox
- One-click access to all our conference agendas
- Free sign-up to our quarterly eNewsletters
- Access to premium content, videos and whitepapers
- Fresh opportunities to meet up-and-coming players
About F.O. Licht
F.O. Licht is a leading business intelligence provider for the soft commodity markets, including ethanol, biofuels, sugar, molasses and coffee. The organisation traces its origins to Franz Otto Licht, who in 1861 established a "Statistical Bureau for the Beet Sugar Industry of the Customs Union" in Magdeburg, then the centre of German sugar production and trade.
The organisation's unrivalled insight into production, trade and policy dynamics informs the discussion at every Sugar & Ethanol Series event.