Be part of the best event for global intelligence and doing business face-to-face
You’ll be alongside 500+ international executives with a stake in this industry, covering ethanol, all biofuels, biochemicals and providing 2G solutions.
60+ Countries Represented
Be part of a truly global meeting place, bringing together representatives from over 60 countries, including ethanol and biofuels producers from 5 continents and a wide range of buyers.
30% Producer Attendance
Network and do business with ethanol producers from around the world.
Tuesday 8th - Wednesday 9th November
Highlights will include:
- Forward Focus: Bringing Together Vision, Technology and Policy
- Mobility: The Role of Fuel Ethanol in The Future of Renewable Transport Solutions
- International Panel – Global Ethanol Policy, Production and Trade Dynamics
- Biorefinery Technology Forum - Innovate, Adapt and Diversify
- Feedstock Outlook and Strategies for Hedging and Trading
- Gala Drinks Evening
Distillers Grains and Other Ethanol Co-Products Forum
Thursday 10th November
- Easing margin pressure and increasing revenue – co-products economics
- Animal feed - dealing with the deficit of protein in the EU
- Carbon capture – green CO2
- Co-product innovations
Ethanol Plant Visit
Monday 7th November
- Conference Pre-Registration
- Welcome Networking Drinks Reception
Keynote Speakers Include
What Did You Miss in 2015?
The No. 1 Networking and Intelligence Gathering Event For The Global Ethanol and Biofuels Community. But don't just take our word for it...
Hear directly from the 2015 delegates & sponsors themselves as to why World Ethanol and Biofuels is a must attend event in our highlights video.