Be part of the best event for global intelligence and doing business face-to-face
You’ll be alongside 500+ international executives with a stake in this industry, covering ethanol, all biofuels, biochemicals and providing 2G solutions.
60+ Countries Represented
Be part of a truly global meeting place, bringing together representatives from over 60 countries, including ethanol and biofuels producers from 5 continents and a wide range of buyers.
30% Producer Attendance
Network and do business with ethanol producers from around the world.
The No. 1 Networking and Intelligence Gathering Event For The Global Ethanol and Biofuels Community.
Main Conference: Tuesday 8th - Wednesday 9th November
Highlights will include:
- Forward Focus: Bringing Together Vision, Technology and Policy
- Mobility: The Role of Fuel Ethanol in The Future of Renewable Transport Solutions
- International Panel – Global Ethanol Policy, Production and Trade Dynamics
- Biorefinery Technology Forum - Innovate, Adapt and Diversify
- Feedstock Outlook and Strategies for Hedging and Trading
- Gala Drinks Evening
Distillers Grains and Other Ethanol Co-Products Forum
Thursday 10th November
- Easing margin pressure and increasing revenue – co-products economics
- Animal feed - dealing with the deficit of protein in the EU
- Carbon capture – green CO2
- Co-product innovations
Keynote Speakers Include
Interested in Raising your brands profile?
Whether you want to position yourself as an industry advisor through a high-level speaking slot, provide hospitality to all of our conference attendees or just generate new business connections as efficiently as possible, we can work on the right strategy for you to ensure you get the most out of World Ethanol & Biofuels.
Ethanol Plant Visit
Visit BioWanze, part of the CropEnergies group and one of the most innovative bioethanol production facilities in Europe. With a production capacity of 300,000m³ bioethanol, more than 350,000t liquid animal feed and 55,000 gluten, BioWanze is the largest bioethanol producer in Belgium. In a biomass power plant - the only one of its kind in Europe so far - the bran from the wheat delivered is used to generate the thermal and electrical energy for the production of bioethanol.
Please note, this is now sold out.