Focusing on Sugar and Ethanol Demand and Production in Asia-Pacific: Market Insights, Key Drivers and Trade Arbitrage Opportunities
#1 Asian Sugar & Ethanol Event
100+ attendees from across the sugar and ethanol industry attended the number 1 Asian Sugar & Ethanol event.
Meet sugar and cassava millers and ethanol producers from across Asia Pacific, plus executives from around the world.
- Fuel Ethanol Demand Moves East - looking at intra-region and international trade dynamics and identifying supply gaps for fuel, non-fuel ethanol and also sugar
- Meet the Millers and Producers: hear first-hand the strategic issues millers and producers from across the region are facing
- 2G Deployment in Asia: assess 2G biofuels and integrated biorefineries opportunities in Asia
Ethanol Technology & Operations Workshop
The workshop features specialists in sugar and ethanol plant design and operation.
The must attend workshop:
- Improved knowledge on the fundamentals of ethanol production
- Identified the key factors in maximising production efficiency
- Implemented new technologies
- Showed how best to run your plant in a sustainable and profitable manner
2017 Speakers Included
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Want To Raise Your Profile In Emerging and Growing Markets Of Sugar and Ethanol And Become A Sponsor Of The Event?
Sponsor or exhibit at Sugar & Ethanol Asia to communicate directly with your target market.