Focusing on Sugar and Ethanol Demand and Production in Asia-Pacific: Market Insights, Key Drivers and Trade Arbitrage Opportunities
#1 Asian Sugar & Ethanol Event
100+ attendees from across the sugar and ethanol industry attended the number 1 Asian Sugar & Ethanol event.
Meet sugar and cassava millers and ethanol producers from across Asia Pacific, plus executives from around the world.
- Fuel Ethanol Demand Moves East - looking at intra-region and international trade dynamics and identifying supply gaps for fuel, non-fuel ethanol and also sugar
- Meet the Millers and Producers: hear first-hand the strategic issues millers and producers from across the region are facing
- 2G Deployment in Asia: assess 2G biofuels and integrated biorefineries opportunities in Asia
Ethanol Technology & Operations Workshop
The workshop features specialists in sugar and ethanol plant design and operation.
The must attend workshop:
- Improved knowledge on the fundamentals of ethanol production
- Identified the key factors in maximising production efficiency
- Implemented new technologies
- Showed how best to run your plant in a sustainable and profitable manner
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Want To Raise Your Profile In Emerging and Growing Markets Of Sugar and Ethanol And Become A Sponsor Of The Event?
Sponsor or exhibit at Sugar & Ethanol Asia to communicate directly with your target market.
Experience the roaring E85 Porsche and Lamborghini
Celebrate ethanol and experience the roaring E85 Porsche and Lamborghini which race in the Thailand Super Series